Passenger Charter Broker - Singapore
Alongside our significant company growth plans, we are looking for a motivated and engaged Passenger Charter Broker to join our global team of Brokers. The ideal candidate should bring several years of experience working in Charter Brokering along with some experience in Aviation sales, and some operational understanding. We are keen to speak to professionals who have a good understanding of the APAC region and have an effective operational command at English and another local language.
To fulfill this role, the candidate needs at least 2 years of experience in a similar role or as a sales representative. We will provide the successful candidate with training, as well as the industry know-how. Bringing strong professional connections from clients and customer relationship management skills are essential for the successful candidate to bring.
This role will work closely with our senior leaders and commercial teams and we are open to speak with candidates based local to our APAC offices; Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Purpose of the Role
- To work with VP Passenger Solution APAC and established the Chapman Freeborn Brand in the region.
- To manage all aspects of a charter flight from initial request to putting offers together, following up with client and carrying through to booking and handling of flight operation to its completion.
- To maximise business opportunities by offering tailored solutions to meet client requirements within budgetary and operational restrictions whilst making suitable profit for the company.
- To generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new
- Leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
- To maintain & Develop suppliers relationship.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Communicate effectively with aircraft providers for offers.
- Negotiate with aircraft providers when necessary to procure best value for clients.
- Evaluate suitable commission schedule.
- Ensure timely offer with detailed and accurate information is provided for clients.
- Follow up regularly and work towards confirmation.
- Ensure all contracts, insurance and regulatory matters are accurate, legally compliant and that company requirements are met.
- Verify supplier contract in detail and ensure all terms comply with CF charter agreement.
- Issue flight brief with all flight related information.
Client Relationship Management
- Liaise with clients to identify requirements and source suitable, competitive aircraft charter solutions.
- Maintain and develop relationships with both key clients and new business leads to maximise business opportunities and increase client loyalty in an industry where client retention is never guaranteed.
- Ensure client is always kept informed of any development linked to specific bookings.
- Visiting potential, new and existing customers with a view to generate further business.
- Use initiative to identify new potential areas for business development.
- Provide support for sales activity for new business development.
- Cold calling prospect clients to help build on our successful portfolio of existing clients.
- To actively cross-sell and utilize services and opportunities offered to partner with the Avia Solutions Group companies to maximise business opportunities.
- Keep up to date with competitor activity to identify business opportunities.
Qualities We Look For
- Team player to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship building, account management & customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Strong leadership skills
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Ability to successfully balance client needs with business objectives
What’s It In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to join a global company and be part of a diverse international team
- Unlimited access to thousands of courses on LinkedIn Learning platform
With almost 50 years of experience, the Chapman Freeborn group provides a diverse range of aviation-related services on a global basis. Our expertise in all areas of the air charter industry makes us the number one choice for many of the world’s leading logistics providers, multinational corporations, travel partners, and well-known names from the entertainment business.
Whether it’s arranging the delivery of oil equipment to a remote location, organizing flights for a professional sports team, or booking private jets to an island resort, the sky’s the limit when it comes to the charter business.
Chapman Freeborn is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading global aerospace services group with almost 100 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide. Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to the aviation industry and beyond.
Chapman Freeborn aims to promote equality, diversity, fairness and respect for future and current staff at all levels of the organization. We aim to provide equal opportunities in all aspects of employment and to ensure that the talent and skills of all individuals are maximized.