Marketing Manager APAC
Vista has revolutionized and modernized the private aviation experience with a vision to ensure seamless travel with maximum efficiency.
Over the past two decades, we have invented asset-right flying solutions by giving clients access to a global fleet while paying only for the hours they need. International in every sense with an established presence in the world’s most dynamic and connected cities: 187 countries flown to, 360+ group fleet plus 2,100+ alliance jets, 6 operation hubs and over 20 offices worldwide.
The Marketing Manager, Asia is responsible for maintaining and growing the brand presence in Asia Pacific and coordinating marketing activities in the region. The Marketing Manager, Asia will report to the Director, Marketing & Partnerships, Middle East & APAC.
- Launching regional campaigns across all marketing channels, providing support for all marketing-related activities and collaborating closely with the marketing team worldwide
- Managing event logistics including aircraft static display, sourcing venues, designing items, arranging gifting and flowers, sourcing high level suppliers, etc.
- Sourcing corporate gifting items for major festivals and arranging the logistics for delivery across the region
- Working with the design team and local suppliers on marketing materials required regionally.
- Managing marketing localization and translation of marketing materials, as well as the stock of collaterals
- Providing regional support to the partnership team and lining up partnership meetings for the regional Director
- Planning and executing social media plans in line with the regional and global digital strategies, and handling coordination and proofreading content on social media and Chinese website for Asia.
- Updating content on Chinese website in a prompt manner with local agency. Guiding SEO/SEM/PPC campaigns in the local language.
- Coordinating website development with the local agency and global digital team.
- Handling invoice and payments between suppliers and finance departments
- Data input including Monday.com, Salesforce to record all marketing activations and partner opportunities.
- Providing support to areas required as the business grows.
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree in marketing, communications, event management, or associated field
- Three to five years’ experience in luxury marketing or event planning or experience in associated fields
- Self-starter, detail-minded team player with great organizational and interpersonal skills is essential
- Fluency in both oral and written English is essential
- Ability to speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and write or type Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. Another Asian language skill such as Japanese/Korean is a plus but not essential
- Ability to cope with changes and come up with alternative solutions, work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to use design software is of additional benefit.