Executive - Client Services - Hong Kong
Vista is a fast-growing private aviation business, operating the world’s largest wholly owned large cabin private jet fleet, embracing the highest levels of service, safety, security, reliability, and value.
From scheduling a flight, every detail is covered, from a particular bottle of wine or catering from a preferred restaurant to a particular magazine or a chauffeur service to the airport.
Our Client Services team is the first point of contact within the business for all our customers; dealing with all aspects of their travel experience, maintaining an overview of all flights, and liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service.
We are looking for Executives to join the Client Services team and in return, VistaJet will provide you with stability, growth, and access to excellent benefits and incentives.
Providing an exemplary service and ensuring that each flight is tailor-made to the clients’ needs, your responsibilities will include:
- Handle flight bookings, striving for optimal service quality and efficiency, and a delighted client every time.
- Maintaining an overview of all flights to be prepared, observing any special restrictions or operational restrictions and anticipate any issues or problems that could affect the customer experience;
- Proactively communicate with clients on operational restrictions (e.g. weather restrictions, slot and permits) and seek and offer suitable alternative options;
- Maintain timely, factual and accurate communication with clients on all aspects of their flight to ensure that client expectations are always fully aligned with reality;
- Strategic planning and coordination in cooperation with all departments of the Operational Control Center;
- In Cooperation with the Tactical team, monitoring changes such as CTOT, Slots, diversion and re-route or re-plan as necessary to achieve the best possible outcome for the client;
- Taking ownership of high-profile clients and flights, ensuring that these flights have the upmost priority and focus;
- Independent processing of daily flights;
- Organization of flight-related services and additional tasks as required.
As an Executive you will be organizing flights for heads of state, corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, and private individuals. You will provide support directly to your clients by telephone and email.
The Client Services team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our Executives work a shift pattern which includes both day and night shifts.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Experience within a Business Aviation environment is preferred;
- You have experience in a customer service role and the enthusiasm and determination to provide exceptional service to all customers;
- Your experience includes skillfully handling difficult and demanding situations, while ensuring that the customers’ experience is seamless;
- You’re proactive, service-driven, a keen team player and possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent English language skills, including advanced spelling and grammar that will enable you to communicate clearly with your customers;
- You’re able to maintain accuracy, a strong attention to detail and deliver punctually even when working under pressure.
Our aim is to provide opportunities for growth, which is why we have revolutionized the way we provide long-term careers. With flexibility of movement through the Vista group, there is great opportunity to steer, develop and further shape your career.
No two days will be the same, your career in Client Services will be dynamic, challenging, and rewarding.