Aircraft Charter Operations and Customer Service Executive
L'Voyage Travel Company Limited
10 months ago
- Handle aircraft charter inquiries
- Liaise and work closely with charter operators to source the right aircraft
- Trip & route planning, ground handling support and coordination with for customers and vendors.
- Proactively monitoring and preparation on the operations of all charter flights and according to schedules
- Provide travel arrangement services to customers
- After hours on call when required
- Manager role will be offered to highly experienced candidate.
- Excellent customer services skills and attitude
- Tertiary education in aviation, hospitality or travel related discipline.
- Private aviation or airport operation experience is an advantage
- Reliable and professional
- Attention to details
- High integrity
- Ability to work independently with high flexibility
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have passion for aviation and travel
Unit 401-2, Hollywood Centre, 233 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan HK