Being a member of AsBAA is about more than simply supporting the industry. It is about making a strategic decision that opens doors, saves budget and resource and creates growth and opportunity for your business. Here are some of the ways in which AsBAA can help your business in Asia:
- Win-win industry outcomes
- Being a member of AsBAA creates win-win outcomes for the entire industry in Asia. The support of industry players large and small creates a collaboration and drives greater influence from AsBAA with public bodies, governments and the media – meaning that we are able to lobby and influence key issues on your behalf.
- B2B Budget saving
- Being a member of AsBAA increases your brand’s profile across the industry. Your membership gives you access to an unrivalled B2B business and general aviation network accessible through AsBAA’s networking platforms, meetings & events, digital marketing.
- 2017 Events
- AsBAA hosts events in Mainland China, Hong Kong and South East Asia. Many of which are complimentary to AsBAA members.
- #ABACE – AsBAA co-hosts its third annual ABACE together with NBAA. Members can register for ABACE through AsBAA, obtain sponsorship opportunities, secure complimentary speaking / profiling opportunities. AsBAA VIPs will also receive a wristband to the exclusive Altitudes VIP party.
- #AGM17 – Complimentary to all AsBAA members. 2017 is an election year in which the membership will vote in a new Board of Directors (Chair-Person and Vice Chair-Persons). Register and nominate here.
- Icons of Aviation #IoA – The first and only true Business and General Aviation Awards show in Asia, in support of Orbis Flying Eye Hospital. The #IoA17 recognises achievement across 11 key industry categories. In 2017, the event will take place 11 November at the Intercontinental Hotel, Hong Kong. Sponsorship opportunities now open, click here for further information.
- Student Chapter
- #AsBAADiscovery – AsBAA’s grassroots education programme, AsBAA Discovery seeks to engage and inspire the #NextGen of men and women of aviation. AsBAA Discovery works with leading universities in Asia to promote, educate and raise the profile of business and general aviation as the career of choice. To speak, support or get involved, get in touch.
- Regional member’s meetings
- AsBAA hosts complimentary member’s meetings around the region. This is an opportunity to learn about the issues directly affecting the industry in your market(s). Joining meetings means being part of the solution, driving change where it matters.
- Government liaison
- AsBAA Board of Governors regularly meets with transport ministries and government bodies around Asia. The association has established itself as the representative, cooperative, solution focused body in the region that is trusted by governments to work through complex and current issues e.g. infrastructure. To get involved, get in touch.
- Speaking opportunities
- AsBAA is asked to speak at multiple third party events and meetings around the region. This is a great opportunity to showcase your / your company’s professional skill profile and offering to new audiences. Complimentary to AsBAA members, to get involved, get in touch.
- Thought leadership and brand positioning –AsBAA members are entitled to share complimentary thought leadership articles through AsBAA platforms – web, social, digital.
- #AsBAAinthecommunity – where members (only) can promote their internships, job vacancies and initiate CSR strategies through AsBAA.
2017 – be part of #AsBAABizAV Best ever year.
Click here to review AsBAA in 2016