Metrojet was established in 1995 pioneering business aviation services in Hong Kong and was awarded an Air Operator’s Certificate in 1997. As part of the Kadoorie Group and a sister company of the renowned Peninsula Hotels, we are committed to providing an unrivalled level of service, exceeding the expectations of our clientele. With presence in China, Singapore, Philippines and India we offer a complete range of business aviation services; aircraft charter, aircraft management and aircraft maintenance.
Do you want to join our team flying exclusive top of the range business jets? If so we are now inviting high caliber individuals to join us for the following position.
The role is to provide Sales and Account Management support in Aircraft Management and/or Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul business activities. This is an external-facing role and may require limited local/regional travel. The Commercial Analyst role provides an excellent progression opportunity into Sales/Commercial Management or Key Account Management for a suitable candidate.
- Provide general sales technical support by preparing, reviewing, presenting and managing, including but not limited to, client commercial data, client proposals, presentations & reports, and technical & financial analyses such as aircraft operating budgets.
- Develop, implement, manage & use support tools for Sales and Account Management regarding Sales pipeline lead-creation, client information databases, client reports, presentations & proposals, internal & client commercial analyses, web site information, CRM system, etc.
- Provide Sales and Account Management with contract administration support, including document retention, support for contract preparation processes.
- Review, update as required and assist in negotiating all standard Commercial Agreements including and not limited to Aircraft Management and Charter, MRO, Procurement, Aircraft and Property Leases, Insurance etc.
- Assist business leaders to plan, define and control the yearly department operating budget to ensure that necessary resources are available, expenses are reduced and capital is improved.
- Ensure all contracts, both supplier and purchaser, are entered into in the best interests of the company, managed, recorded and kept in an accessible manner.
- Holder of bachelor degree in business, management, marketing, law, accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant commercial support role, experience in business aviation industry is preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese and English, native in Mandarin is a plus
- Proficient in IT literacy
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- A team player
- Excellent attention to detail and able to perform meticulous work such as data analysis and report creation
- Organised and able to work under short deadlines
- Presentable, mature and confident character
- Knowledge of CRM system is an advantage
Interested parties, please send your CV, current and expected salary details to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Information provided is for recruitment purposes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.