Have you ever thought about the opportunity to serve high-net-worth individuals and corporations – flying, maintaining or supporting the operation of an expanding fleet of exclusive top of the range business jets, globally?
Metrojet was established in 1995 pioneering business aviation services in Hong Kong and was awarded an Air Operator’s Certificate in 1997. As part of the Kadoorie Group and a sister company of the renowned Peninsula Hotels, we are committed to providing an unrivalled level of service, exceeding the expectations of our clientele. We offer a complete range of business aviation services; aircraft charter, aircraft management and aircraft maintenance.
We are now inviting high caliber individual to join us for the following position:
This role is to deliver professional reception service and administrative support for the smooth corporate office operation and to maximize the resources to achieve objectives being set out by the senior management. It is also to fulfill the daily routine work tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Handle guest greetings and incoming enquires from phone calls, in person, fax lines and other digital platforms.
- Maintain and enhance current filing system. Maintain inventory of company properties accurately.
- Provide all rounded administrative support including but not limited to purchase requests, invoice and billing, facilities management and staff events.
- Support staff travel arrangement, including hotel and air ticket booking.
- Be responsible for office renovation and procurement of office equipment.
- Liaison with service suppliers and vendors. Source the most competitive deal for the Company.
- Work with a small team of office assistant and driver to perform office administration duties to a satisfactory level.
- Ensure the Company policies and procedures are followed and executed. Assist in creating, reviewing and updating office policies and procedures to be in line with business requirements.
- Assist in any administration duties as deem necessary by the manager
- High Diploma or Degree holder in Business or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ solid experience in handling office administration
- Able to meet tight timeline
- Able to handle multi-tasking
- Excellent command in written and spoken in English and Chinese; Mandarin is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic, independent, self-starter and good team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your CV, current salary and expected salary details to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information provided is for recruitment purposes, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.