Being a member of AsBAA is about more than simply supporting the industry in Asia. It is also the toolkit that can make a real difference to your business.
AsBAA provides expert resources and government access that creates tangible growth opportunities for your business: our network opens doors, develops careers and creates significant marketing and travel budgetary savings.
AsBAA is the true voice for the Asian BizAv industry that initiates dialogue with regulatory bodies across political divides. Our members can access first-hand information on market intelligence, upcoming infrastructure plans and updates of government regulations.
We regularly communicate all such activities and opportunities to get involved with our members using multiple communication channels.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN 2017
Win-win industry outcomes
- Support from leading industry players in their field drives greater influence from AsBAA with public bodies, governments and the media – meaning that we are able to lobby and influence key issues on your behalf.
B2B budget saving
- Our membership gives you access to an unrivalled B2B business and general aviation network accessible through AsBAA’s multiple platforms, regional meetings, events, digital/print marketing, e-marketing and peer to peer engagement.
2017 events (confirmed)
- ABACE17 AsBAA co-hosts with NBAA, Shanghai, Hawker Pacific FBO Honqiao – 11-13 April·
- AsBAA Seletar Airport, Singapore site visit and tour – hosted by Jet Aviation – 13 June AM
- AsBAA Annual General Meeting, Singapore, The Fullerton Hotel -13 June PM
- Corporate Jet Investor Asia in association with AsBAA, The Fullerton Hotel – 14-15 June
- Icons of Aviation Awards & Orbis Charity Dinner, Intercontinental Hotel. Hong Kong, 10 November PM
- Regional Chapter members meetings held in Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore & Jakarta all year-round. Get in touch for details of your nearest meeting & schedule your next business trip around one to create savings.
- AsBAA Discovery (Student Chapter initiative in association with AVIC Foundation & Embry Riddle Asia), across Greater China, & South East Asia all year-round
- AsBAA has established itself as the representative, cooperative, solution focused body in the region that is trusted by governments to work through complex and current issues e.g. infrastructure.
- Showcase your/your company’s professional skill profile and offering to new audiences.
Thought leadership and brand positioning
- Share complimentary thought leadership articles through AsBAA platforms – web, social, digital.
- Where members (only) can promote their internships, job vacancies and initiate CSR strategies through AsBAA.