The Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA) is Asia's representative body for business and general aviation entities based in the region and around the world. Its members include major aircraft manufacturers, business aircraft operators, business aviation service providers, finance, and insurance providers. Through AsBAA, its members obtain support with operational challenges and in turn, also support the greater advancement and development of the business and general aviation industry in Asia. For more information, visit www.asbaa.org.
- Manage membership records on a regular basis to ensure they are accurate and up-to-date
- Perform administrative and office support activities such as but not limited to:
- Answering, directing, and documenting emails, mails, and phone calls
- Preparing reports for analyses as needed by leadership
- Coordinate inbound and outbound correspondences by phone, email, and/or mail on behalf of leadership with a thorough knowledge of the office’s policies and protocols.
- Maintaining electronic records of meeting minutes, meeting recordings, contracts, and agreements
- Ensuring effective conversion of documents from Word to PDF or other formats, including appropriate formatting and basic proofreading.
- Schedule meetings, transport, and accommodations
- Oversee and maintain stock of office supplies
- Assisting leadership in organizing, coordinating, and hosting a variety of virtual and/or physical events.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
If you thrive on flexibility and in a multicultural environment, this job is for you.
· Minimum 3 years of office coordinator/administrative support experience
· Excellent spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin) is a prerequisite
· High ethical standards and commitment to integrity
· Excellent multicultural, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Confident, mature, friendly, resourceful and able to work independently and/or remotely
· Familiarity in aviation, particularly business aviation, is highly preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, G Suite, and Zoom
· Occasional business travel may be required
· Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
Please email your CV and salary expectations to talent[at]asbaa.org.