On Demand Sales Executive
1 month ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced team in an exciting and industry-leading aviation business.
- Seeking and closing sales via the international broker market;
- Dealing with charter enquiries from the website or via telephone;
- Providing quotes to potential clients or their brokers and make follow-up calls as required;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and operators;
- Acting as a liaison with customers with regards to payments, needs analysis and overall satisfaction;
- Working closely with the scheduling department to ensure aircraft empty legs are utilised;
- Negotiating on price;
- Booking trips as required, ensuring margins are made;
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- You will be dealing with clients from around the world, so fluency in both written and spoken English is essential;
- We’ll teach you everything you need to know about the private aviation market, but you must have 1-3 years’ experience in a sales role;
- Private aviation is a competitive market so you will be hungry for sales and passionate about maintaining outstanding levels of customer satisfaction;
- In this fast-paced environment, an entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to think on your feet will be key.