Assistant Manager - Line Service
Hong Kong Business Aviation Centre Ltd.
3 months ago
- Work closely with Department Managers to manage the Line Service operations with strong customer centric mindset on both flight movements handling and ground activities, and handle routine duties including but not limited to managing airport permit application, attendance record / leave application, department budgeting, regular audit checks and staff activities.
- Ensure all documentations are complied with external manuals and operational requirements.
- Manage the costs effectiveness and utilization of resources.
- Manage the communication devices and accessories and evaluate devices and system upgrade/maintenance if needed.
- Monitor, evaluate and keep track of the KPI record and able to provide suggestion for improvement if needed.
- Assist in planning, developing, and implementing standards to enhance the efficiency, quality and service delivery.
- Assist in developing and executing guidelines, procedures and strategies for continual improvement, and to ensure the new guidelines / circulars / work instructions are delivered to frontline staff clearly and properly.
- Assist in arranging safety inspection / maintenance and procuring replacement parts for Ground Service Equipment to ensure the equipment is complied with OEM, HKIA recommendations and operational service standards.
- Assist in driving and monitoring the green initiatives and sustainability projects.
- Having ability to work in the apron environment and able to support the frontlines operations.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superiors.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of administrative and/or operational experience in aviation, with 2 years of experience in supervisory role. Lower qualification and/or lesser experience may also be considered at lower job grading.
- Strong knowledge in planning, project/process analysis preferably in general aviation field.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, supervisory and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, mature, positive, and Can-Do attitude with strong sense of responsibility.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.
- Must hold a valid Hong Kong Driving License Class 1, holding a valid Hong Kong Driving License Class 2, 18 and/or 19 will be an advantage.
Job Location: Airport Area
12 South Perimeter Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong