For the fourth consecutive year, AsBAA will co-host ABACE. A key part of the event, is the education programme, made up of the Education Sessions on days 1-2 and the Discovery Day (student day) on day 3.
This is a last call for engaging and inspiring speakers to contribute to these sessions!
Speaking at the AsBAA led ABACE Education Sessions is a great opportunity to showcase your company’s brand, along with your own professional expertise and skillset. Speakers at the 2015-2017 AsBAA Education Sessions typically enjoyed minimum of one piece of coverage in Show News and ABACE related news coverage.
How will AsBAA support me?
AsBAA will provide all logistical support including help with developing your presentation (if required). Our marketing team will also publish news of your contribution and circulate this to media.
How do I sign up?
Please sign up by getting in touch:Cathy Chiu(email@example.com)
What are the topics?
- Building a Safety Culture
- Financing Assets & Infrastructure investment opportunities
- Cyber security and connected aircraft
- Airport Access Panel – Asia
- Building a brand in Aviation
- Reputation Management
- Risk – Legal and insurance
- What’s the best international model of FBO?
- Talent retention, education and inspiring the next generation
- How to get the most out of an IBAC association membership and give back to the industry?
- Pilot training
- Self-owned fleet for charter – a profitable business model?