Business Development Executive Job Description
Report to: Board of Directors
Responsibilities: Work with the Board of Directors to:
- Undertake all aspects of Membership – from developing recruitment & marketing strategies to enquiries and oversight of the billing for new members and annually billing all members’ renewal fees. End of month reporting.
- Assist in monitoring overall member’s satisfaction by communicating on a regular basis.
- Analyse feedback, give guidance and encouragement in order to impact results.
- Assist in the development of new opportunities, procedures and policies.
- Attend regional meetings for assigned regions – take notes and distribute and upload to website [Members Area].
- Undertake event management for annual events and keep within budgets – including venue location, food/beverage, accommodations, meeting rooms, collateral, shipping etc.
- Liaise closely with external Marketing Company to keep website/social media updated and current with regard to relevant issues and events.
- Assist Accountant in maintaining an accurate account of membership fees / event costs, collateral costs etc.
- Keep Bye Laws and other Articles updated for the Association.
- Ensure the Association’s Insurances are kept updated.
- Undertake any work requested by the Board of Governors.
Senior Administration Officer based in Beijing and the Admin Officer in HK will report directly to you.
- At least 5 years business development experience – ideally related to aviation.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Strong communication skills with self-confidence to pitch the benefits of the Association.
- Able to work independently and with the board of directors, governors and colleagues as a team.
- Strong analytical skills, with natural ability to manage people and projects with a certain complexity of different work practises, cultures and nationalities. ·
- Able to travel overseas if required and work some unsocial hours from time to time.
- Well-presented passionate and engaging individual.
- Good written and verbal communications – English & Mandarin speaker required.
- Ability to listen, analyse and think strategically
- Proactive, problem solver with excellent attention to detail ·
- Position will be based at our corporate office in Hong Kong
- A competitive base salary. 13th Month salary guaranteed. Annual leave of 15 days.
- Private Medical benefit offered after successful completion of probation period.
- Company Credit card for travel expenses.
- MTR Airport Staff discount card for Airport Express & restaurants.
- MPF benefits provided.
- Discretionary bonus subject to performance related targets, meeting certain objectives and goals on increased membership and overall financial performance in terms of annual income for the association. This will be informed at your annual review that will be conducted by a Board of Director.
AsBAA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes all suitable candidates to apply with their CV and cover letter to info@AsBAA.org for the attention of Vivienne Bourke.