Dear Airport Community,
We are pleased to share with you the latest news of our courses from February to May! The topic ranges from Aviation Law, Human Factor and Error Management, Airport Planning and Airport Risk and Business Continuity Management. Colleagues working in the airport operations / airline operations/ air traffic control services / safety and security fields are encouraged to join!
Some of the courses have been approved by Maritime and Aviation Training Fund (MATF) <link>, eligible industry practitioners may apply for refund UP TO 80% of the course fee after course completion.
|Course Code||Course Name||Duration||Date||Course Details|
|AVOM1701*||Introduction to Aviation Law||2 Days||27-28 Feb||http://bit.ly/2x5jNnm|
|ATCS1906*||Human Factor and Error Management- Introductory||2 Days||28-29 Mar||http://bit.ly/2nI9q5O|
|ATCS1907||Human Factor and Error Management|
– Ramp Operations, Cargo and Logistics
|2 Days||23-24 May||http://bit.ly/2ElXznC|
|ATCS1904*||Introduction to Aeronautical Information Management||2 Days||08-09 May||http://bit.ly/2BGDfwi|
|AVOM1302*||Airport Planning: Airfield Geometry & Terminal Design|
|3 Days||16-18 May||http://bit.ly/2E5xtWR|
|AVOM1404*||Airport Risk and Business Continuity Management : Risk Register||3 Days||14-16 May||http://bit.ly/2GRwQ0F|
|AVOM1405*||Airport Risk and Business Continuity Management: Natural Threats||3 Days||17-19 May||http://bit.ly/2E6MtDX|
|AVOM1406*||Airport Risk and Business Continuity Management: Manmade Threats||3 Days||23-25 May||http://bit.ly/2EMvP9G|
* MATF-approved courses
If you are interested in these courses, grasp the chance and enroll online at www.hkinternationalaviationacademy.com.
For enquiries, please send email to AcademyEnquiry@hkairport.com.
Hong Kong International Aviation Academy
*Please check the course description in the below links:
- AVOM1406Airport Risk and Business Continuity Management_Manmade Threats_06feb18
- AVOM1404 Airport Risk and Business Continuity Management_ Risk Register_06feb18
- AVOM1405Airport Risk and Business Continuity Management_Natural Threats_06feb18
- AVOM1302 Airport Planning_ Airfield Geometry & Terminal Design_06feb18
- ATCS1904 Introduction to Aeronautical Information Management_06Feb18
- ATCS1907 Human Factor and Error Management – Ramp Operations, Cargo and Logistics_06Feb18
- ATCS1906 Human Factor and Error Management_Introductory_06Feb18
- AOM009 Introduction to Aviation Law_12Jan2018