Learjet Operators Invited to NBAA-BACE Reception
NBAA – BACE 2017 – Las Vegas, Nevada — GlobalParts.aero continues to build on the service level to Learjet owners as the delegated Learjet 20, 30 and 50 series supplier by introducing Learjet Legacy support. Two years ago, GlobalParts.aero was deemed by Bombardier, as the sole provider of aircraft parts planning, stocking and distribution for the more than 1200 legacy Learjet models in operation today. Learjet owners, operators and support teams, now all count on GlobalParts.aero for worldwide support and creative solutions to the most challenging repair and procurement needs.
“Since the start of our agreement with Globalparts.aero, more Lear 20/30/50 Series parts have been available at competitive prices which in turn has made a positive impact on our operators’ cost of ownership,” commented Bill Molloy, Vice President of Aftermarket Sales and Commercial Strategy, Bombardier Business Aircraft.
Malissa Nesmith, Chief Operating Officer for GlobalParts.aero stated, “We are excited to launch our Learjet Legacy brand of support here at NBAA. Since the announcement at NBAA-BACE in 2015, we became what most knew as the biggest distribution, repair and overhaul support for the fixed-wing business, specifically for Hawker Beechcraft, to being responsible for the legacy series of one of the most iconic business jets ever to hit the market in America.”
“For those legacy Learjet owners and operators attending the NBAA-BACE Conference in Las Vegas, we invite you to our booth #C7326 for the Learjet Legacy reception, Tuesday, October 10th, from 3:30-6pm,” Malissa added. “All NBAA attendees are welcome to come learn more about our support while enjoying refreshments and Learjet operators will receive a free gift.”
Looking ahead to 2018, the Learjet aircraft owners and operators can trust that GlobalParts.aero will continue to raise the bar on support through these business segments.
- Stocking inventory with over 100,000-line items valued at over $700mil retail.
- Inventory ranges from common consumables to hard-to-find structural items. If new isn’t available, rotables can be offered on exchange or GlobalParts can repair the part.
- aero partners are carefully selected to add value to the business and customer support.
- From a logistics standpoint, the operation works 24/7 to do what it takes to meet customer’s needs.
Repair & Overhaul / Structures
- Both repair stations located in Bethany, OK and Augusta, KS are approved by Bombardier.
- The GlobalParts facility in Augusta supports hydraulic, mechanical, oxygen, electrical, pneumatic and wheels.
- The facility in Bethany supports inlets, flaps, cowl doors, fairings, elevators and any sheet metal/composites.
- aero service teams can support advance exchanges, in-house repairs and/or manage repair needs.
- aero service works directly hand-in-hand with Learjet engineering for all OEM factory approved repairs.
- Customer timelines and schedules are important to GlobalParts. Expedited turn times, rental unit options and exchanges are available.
- aero manufacturing facility is approved by Bombardier.
- Capabilities range from CNC milling, short and large production runs, assembly and kitting, powder coating and sheet metal work.
- Equipment includes Makino Mag 1, Okuma Millac 1000, HAAS UMC 750 (2) 5 Axis, HAAS VF 4 SS (2) 3 Axis, Cincinnati FTV840-3700 3 Axis, HAAS VF-9/50 and a HAAS HL-2 2 Axis lathe.
- aero service partners include Cessna, Triumph Group, UTC Aerospace, Bombardier, and Boeing.
GlobalParts.aero was founded in 2003 to serve the worldwide aviation spares market with cost effective, quality parts. GlobalParts.aero is a certified distributor of aviation spares and has earned ISO AS9120A and ASA-100 accreditation for quality management systems. Through parts distribution, GlobalParts.aero has evolved and added a Federal Aviation Administration-certified repair station and in-house, build-to-print part manufacturing capabilities to its operations. Recently, GlobalParts.aero was designated by the OEM as the support company for 20/30/50 series Learjet business jets. The overhaul/ repair service, Global Parts Aero Services, Inc is FAA Part 145 certified and the manufacturing service, Global Parts Aero Manufacturing, Inc. is ISO AS9100C accredited. With the addition of Global-Parts Aero Structures, the GlobalParts Group now includes the parts distribution division, Global Parts Manufacturing, the fabrication segment that was added in 2014, Global Parts Aero Services, and Global Parts Properties, which manages the company’s physical assets, and Interceptor Aviation which is responsible for oversight and support of the Meyers Aircraft airframe.