Brought to you by AsBAA and Bombardier:
The Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA) and Bombardier will hold a one day Safety Seminar at the Fullerton Hotel, Singapore, 16th June, 2017. The Safety Seminar will bring together industry experts from multiple organisations to enable the development of an optimised safety environment at Airports in the region and:
- Address critical safety concerns and related localised issues,
- Promote a culture of safety in business and general aviation
- Promote mutual understanding and share best practise
- Enhance safety awareness
- Employees of AsBAA member companies (complimentary membership benefit)
- Not yet a member of AsBAA? Get in touch.
- Front-line operational employees
- Managers & leaders that are highly interested in this subject matter
- influencers and key stakeholders that would benefit from receiving updates and training relating to aviation safety matters
To RSVP click here.
(Images: 2015 AsBAA ERP & Safety Symposium )