On behalf of the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA), we would like to ask you for your support at our Inaugural BizAv Industry Awards Charity Dinner which is to be held on Friday 6th November 2015. In conjunction with the Orbis Flying Eye Hospital are chosen charity, we would ask you to SAVE THE DATE for this special Black Tie event. Details are as follows:
DATE: FRIDAY 6TH NOVEMBER 2015
TIME: 18:30L COCKTAIL FOLLOWED BY DINNER TILL LATE
VENUE: HULLET HOUSE, 1881 HERITAGE, TST, HONG KONG
DRESS CODE: FORMAL / BLACK TIE
We certainly hope you will confirm your attendance ASAP and support our efforts to bring the Business Aviation Community together for one night to celebrate, recognize & reward as well as strengthen relationships. More details will follow, but we have a great night of entertainment in store.
Your support will also help raise funds that will benefit Orbis and together we can make a difference in providing quality eye care to those less fortunate than us. We sincerely appreciate your support in advance.
Your contribution and participation will be crucial to the continuing success of AsBAA and the difference our Association can make to a Charity like Orbis in the region. For further information about the charity please visit Orbis Hong Kong.
Below please find details of the Sponsorship Packages available. Please contact Vivienne Bourke, Regional Director of AsBAA at email@example.com or phone +852 3182 7129 for all enquiries and bookings.
With Best Regards,
Charles Mularski AsBAA Chairman
Bookings received after 1st Sept 2015:
Individual ticket: HKD4,000
A table of 12 persons: HKD36,000
A half table of 6 persons: HKD18,000
*All tickets and tables will be confirmed on a strictly first come first serve basis, with AsBAA members given priority.
Sponsorship packages available:
– Title sponsorship: HKD100,000 (includes acknowledgement of Sponsorship, a head table of 12 seats, backdrop, website and Press Release & two Magnum bottles of Champagne. Award presentation on stage, product, collateral and/or service display in the cocktail area and all dinner tables, full page advertisement in the dinner program).
– Platinum sponsorship: HKD60,000 (includes acknowledgment of Co-Sponsorship, a table of 12 seats, logo, backdrop, website and Press Release. Award presentation on stage, full page advertisement in the dinner program and a Magnum bottle of Champagne).
– Corporate Sponsorship: HKD27,500 (includes ½ a table of 6 seats, one full page advertisement in the dinner program, one Magnum bottle of Champagne)
– Advertisement Sponsor: HKD8,000 (Full page advertisement in the dinner program)
– Advertisement Sponsor: HKD12,000 (Full page inside front OR inside back cover advertisement in the dinner program)
– Prize Sponsor donation (Silent Auction):
HKD40,000 or above in value : (Includes 2 seats, one full page advertisement in the dinner program)
HKD10,000 or above: (Logo acknowledgement in the dinner program)
Please note: According to the regulations of the Inland Revenue Department, all transactions related to an exchange of goods are not considered as a donation and will be receive tax-deductible receipts. Therefore, we will issue a table voucher of HKD7,000 for the table sponsors and an advertisement voucher of HKD3,000 for advertising sponsors.
AsBAA Inaugural Industry Awards and Charity Gala Dinner– Put this date in your diary people! Date: Friday 6 November 2015, Time: 6:30 pm till late, Venue: Hullet House, Hong Kong. Come and support the shining stars of our industry and help raise essential funds for Orbis Flying Eye Hospital the official charity partner of AsBAA. Award details and how you can enter to follow in next month’s addition of AsBAA in Action! Sponsorship opportunities now open, please contact us for further information.