- Voting has now closed.
- Voting for round 1 opened on 12th July and closed on 31 August 2016.
- Votes have been collected over 12 different Business Aviation categories whereby nominations have been made up of exclusively AsBAA members only. Voting is open to any company / individual related to the business aviation industry in the first round, however each individual within an organisation may only vote one time (votes will be checked and verified by AsBAA).
- 3 nominations should be made per award category; the 3 nominations with the highest number of votes after voting closes (31 August) will be shortlisted for the final voting stage.
- Votes from same IP address were limited to 5 per IP.
- Votes from same IP addresses at the same time were eliminated (algorithms)
- Votes from undisclosed IP address were not counted
- The top five highest scores in each category vote opens from the 20 September and closes 26 October 2016.
- The winners vote is open to AsBAA members ONLY. With one vote per member company. Platinum members have two votes.
- AsBAA voting members will be provided with a unique password (your AsBAA members password) that enables one vote, per AsBAA member organisation to avoid any unfairness.
- Votes will be counted, checked and verified, with the final approval given by the AsBAA Board of Directors.
- The actual winners and runners up will be announced on the evening at the “Icons of Aviation Awards”, 6 November, Hotel Icon, TST.
On the evening
- Winners will be invited to the stage to collect their trophy and therefore all short listed nominees announced early September should ensure they have a representative attending the gala event.
- Winners will be invited to take pictures and share a brief speech (off stage) to be used later for media / promotional / marketing purposes.
After the event
- Winners are encouraged to work closely with the AsBAA marketing team to leverage their award win for their own marketing purposes. Full support will be provided for this.
- Please share your photos and videos from the evening on Twitter, Instagram, WeChat, Facebook and LinkedIn remembering to use the official hashtags: #IconsofAviation #AsBAAIoA